My name is Tomasz Murlikiewicz and I’m a Freelance Mobile Software Developer.
My passion is to create applications for mobile platforms following the latest standards. I have experience in creating high quality applications, focusing on good usability, stability and responsiveness.
I specialise in developing games and applications with Unity 3D engine. Most of my projects are utilizing Augmented Reality, using either Vuforia SDK (mainly) or Metaio (rarely).
For both front and back end systems I usually use Laravel PHP framework together with MySQL database, but can integrate Unity project with any DB solution (recently have done Salesforce integration for one of my client).
I am currently developing my own business “Futurium“, so I’m not available for a contract
- Cross-platform applications, depends on a client requirements. Registered Apple, Google and Amazon developer.
- Applications designed and planned with client involvement throughout the process. Initial design document – free of charge.
- Applications tested on real devices – both IOS and Android. Applications optimized to the slowest platform. Applications designed to support most of the popular screen ratios and Retina display.
- Beta version of the app, provided for client testing and approval purposes before submission to Apple/Google/Amazon store.
- NDA’s signed on request.
- Create bespoke solutions according to negotiated budget, optimized to reduce hardware requirements and response time, etc.
- Implementation of professional development standards to ensure the client is future-proofed against any further developments.
- Ability to work as a part of a team – both in person or remotely.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients as well as team members
- Delivery and results focused and the ability to manage complex client relationships
- People Management of direct reports and coaching others
- Experience of successful implementation / deployment of solutions.
- Ability to drive through change in a complex and challenging environment
- Ability to adapt and react quickly to changing priorities
- Planning, organisation and control of projects during the project life-cycle to agreed timescales and budgets
- Practical experience of management and motivation of teams.
- Strong IT management & team leadership skills.
- Training and staff development
As you can see I’m open to new technologies, and I’m more than happy to work with new ones or learn them. If you want more info about my past/current projects – please check the Project section on this website. To check my background – please go to my LinkedIn profile. If you want to hire me – please use the Contact form.